Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I Run In Spanish
I Run In Spanish. Run in [sth], run [sth] in. Empecé a correr cuando me mudé a la ciudad.

Spanish words for run include ejecutar, correr, corrida, carrera, funcionar, recorrido, marcha, pasar, serie and tirada. [subject] + [‘correr’ conjugated] +. Informal (arrest) arrestar a vtr + prep.
Translate I Like To Run.
Just not used to having company when i run. The police ran in meghan for shoplifting today. Empecé a correr cuando me mudé a la ciudad.
Informal (Arrest) Arrestar A Vtr + Prep.
Find more spanish words at wordhippo.com! [subject] + [‘correr’ conjugated] +. Correr i took up running when i moved to the city.
Run [Sb] In Vtr Phrasal Sep.
Run in [sth], run [sth] in. See authoritative translations of i like to run in spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. I run mexican spanish yo corro more body vocabulary in mexican spanish american english mexican spanish body el cuerpo head la cabeza hair el cabello face la cara ears los oĂdos.
La PolicĂa ArrestĂł A Meghan Por Robo El DĂa De Hoy.
I run to and from work. Learn how to use the spanish verb for. How to say i run in spanish spanish translation corro find more words!
I Run See Also In English Run Noun, Verb Correr, Ejecutar, Corrida, Carrera, Funcionar Nearby Translations I Ruined It Irs.
Spanish words for run include ejecutar, correr, corrida, carrera, funcionar, recorrido, marcha, pasar, serie and tirada. She pours herself a large glass of wine, as i run an exasperated hand through my hair. I run a law firm.
Comments
Post a Comment